[Wine] Re: No "CD" recognized

Bob Bob bob3bob3 at cox.net
Fri Jun 23 12:13:59 CDT 2006

Hi Deb

winecfg

Brings up a box where you can set such things as drive letters vs
devices/paths. It writes data into a "registry" rather than the usual
dot files. (Look in $HOME/.wine)

I also get the occcasional cant find CD location msg but havent
investigated. I note that for some obscure reason it picks the wrong
drive letter to look at...

wine has man pages in my built from source install. winecfg deoesnt seem
to though.

Cant help with the memory question sorry. I suggest though that you look
at a more recently built wine RPM for SuSE rather than use their stock
one. winehq has links to where to download them.

Cheers Bob