[Wine] MDL ISIS Draw 2.5 + AutoNom2000 in WINE = need help

Renanr renan at bogus.nil
Sun Jun 25 13:37:04 CDT 2006

Hello,

I have successfully installed MDL ISIS Draw 2.5 (a program used in
chemistry) under Wine (0.9.12 in Debian). Now, I need to install an
addon (AutoNom2000, which is used to give IUPAC names of compounds)
for this program. (This addon requires Windows 2000/XP; Wine was
configured to "mimic" Windows 98 by default).

When I try to run its installer, I get the following:

renan at diamond:~$ wine /home/renan/Autonom2000AddIn.exe
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA setting text ": Setup.INI" of other process window (nil) should not use SendMessage
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA setting text ": 0x0409.ini" of other process window (nil) should not use SendMessage
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA setting text "Extracting: " of other process window (nil) should not use SendMessage
fixme:win:SetWindowTextA setting text "Extracting: Setup.bmp" of other process window (nil) should not use SendMessage
fixme:msi:MsiInstallProductW L"C:\\windows\\temp\\_ise7d1\\ISScript1150.Msi" L"REBOOT=ReallySuppress ADDLOCAL=ISScript"
err:msi:ITERATE_DuplicateFiles Failed to copy file L"c:\\Arquivos de programas\\Arquivos comuns\\InstallShield\\Driver\\1150\\Intel 32\\IDriver.exe" -> L"c:\\Arquivos de programas\\Arquivos comuns\\InstallShield\\Driver\\1150\\Intel 32\\", last error 80
fixme:msi:ITERATE_DuplicateFiles We should track these duplicate files as well
fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action L"RemoveRegistryValues"
fixme:msi:deformat_component component key L"IDriverT.exe"
fixme:msi:deformat_component component key L"IDriverT.exe"
fixme:msi:ACTION_HandleStandardAction unhandled standard action L"RemoveFolders"
fixme:msi:msi_unimplemented_action_stub InstallServices -> 1 ignored L"ServiceInstall" table values

And at this point, the installer is frozen and the only way to quit it
is by using "xkill" on its window.

Any hints? I would like to get this working, because it is one of the
few applications that i use and that don't work under Wine.

Thank you!
--
Thanks, Renan(tm)  | "What I need is a MATURE RELATION-
Canoas, RS, Brazil |  SHIP with a FLOPPY DISK..."