[Wine] Latest CVS: no fonts?

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Mon Jun 26 04:17:54 CDT 2006

Vincente Aggrippino <vaggrippino at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've just downloaded and installed the latest RPM available from
> fontforge.sourceforge.net and I can still reproduce the problem.

Strange. Actually your screenshot looks exactly like the fontforge
issue.

> The creator of bug #5057 reports that the problem occurs because he has a
> package installed that already includes the MS fonts.  It's an unconfirmed
> bug.  I don't have any package including these fonts, but my
> "C:\Windows\Fonts" directory is still empty.  I think I may be experiencing
> the same issue, but it's not because the fonts are found on the host.

I don't have anything in C:\Windows\Fonts either, so that's not the
problem.

> What do you think?

That maybe you found a new bug. It would be helpful if you could verify
this with the latest released wine version before opening a bug report,
though.

Daniel