[Wine] Wine wrapper

Magnus Anderson magnus at sonic2000.org
Sat Jun 24 06:18:38 CDT 2006

Hi,

I have been working on a wrapper script for wine.
It's made to do be able to pass different versions to different
configurations, much like what cedega has been doing all along.

You can get the script from:
http://sonic2000.org/scripts/bash-scripts/wine_wrapper

You will be able to run it like this:

Its made for storing wine versions in a folder, and you can name the
folders in any way you want to, but I myself keep them named '0.9.16',
'0.9.15' and so on.

You can also make a new configuration to use like this:
wine_wrapper make <version> <config>

Where you can also specify a version you want to use to create it with,
if the game or program works better in an older version created wine folder.

This script is still just a start on how to make it, but after getting
tired of not being able to select what version to use a program with I
just had to make this :)

If you make any modifications to the script for making it better, please
inform me about it so I can take part of it.

All feedback are appreciated.

This is my 2 cents to the wine project