[Wine] Invisible Wine

jmjaffe jmichaeljaffe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 06:15:42 CDT 2006

I've installed and updated Fedora Core 5.  I also installed wine.
As I'm trying to run Worlds of Warcraft, I need to add some .dll files
in a subdirectory within the .wine directory.  However, I cannot find
the .wine directory!!  I've looked under ~/.wine (where ~ is the user
directory) to no avail.  I think wine was installed because I don't get
an error message when I enter "wine" at the command line.

Any insights out there?  Why is the .wine directory invisible?  How can
I access it?

Thanks very much.