[Wine] Problem with ModelMaker

Rainer M Krug rkrug at sun.ac.za
Fri Jun 30 06:02:57 CDT 2006

Hi

I have ModelMaker 6.20 and I have a strange problem with it: It installs
perfectly in a new .wine directory, but it shows a few access violations
and hangs - a few error messages in the console which explain the access
violation, but no indication why it hangs and I have to kill it (CTRL+C
in command line).

OUTPUT:
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 1 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 3 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 2 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0

If I install it in a .wine directory which I use for WineTools, it shows
the same access violations, but it runs and I can use it.

OUTPUT:
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 0 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 1 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 3 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
err:toolbar:TOOLBAR_GetImageListForDrawing bitmap for ID 0, index 2 is
not valid, number of bitmaps in imagelist: 0
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
fixme:richedit:RichEditANSIWndProc EM_EXLIMITTEXT: stub
rkrug at ecolmod1:~>

Is there any way I can figure out what I have to change in the new .wine
ditrectory which might explain this?

wine version: 0.9.16

Rainer

--
Rainer M. Krug, Dipl. Phys. (Germany), MSc Conservation
Biology (UCT)

Department of Conservation Ecology and Entomology
University of Stellenbosch
Matieland 7602
South Africa