[Wine] Some progress with solidworks...

Uwe Bonnes bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de
Thu Mar 2 06:59:44 CST 2006

>>>>> "denis" == denis bonnenfant <denis.bonnenfant at diderot.org> writes:

    denis> I tried solidworks 2005 on ubuntu with the latest wine 0.9.8, and
    denis> i was really close to make it work !

    denis> install with msiexec works, altough there are a lot of error
    denis> messages.  I have to install mozactivex control too.

    denis> I have to override msvcrt.dll, instead i got this error :

    denis>  denis at bureau:~$ wine ~/.wine/drive_c/Program\
    denis> Files/SolidWorks/SLDWORKS.exe wine: Call from 0x7fcb1500 to
    denis> unimplemented function msvcrt.dll._wsetlocale, aborting wine:
    denis> Unimplemented function msvcrt.dll._wsetlocale called at address
_wsetlocale was recently added yo CVS wine as a stub.
Uwe Bonnes                bon at elektron.ikp.physik.tu-darmstadt.de