[Wine] how to select audio device?

Palo S. palos at post.sk
Sat Mar 11 17:31:20 CST 2006

I would like to run Wine with audio via either oss /dev/dsp2 or alsa hw:1 device. Is there a way to set Wine to do that? I did not find anything in either winecfg, Wine manuals, Wine FAQ, or google. (The best would be if I could set the audio device specifically for every application or even doing different profiles enabling to run the same application once via one device and once via another device - but at least setting everything to go through nondefault device would help me too)