[Wine] Command and Conquer: Tiberian Sun debugger issue?

Malcolm Mallardi magamo at chaotique.com
Sun Mar 12 03:21:04 CST 2006

	I'm certain this question has been answered a million times over the
years.  However, I've not been able yet to find the answer either on
AppDB or as so far as I have looked on the archive.  When I attempt to
run Tiberian Sun, if I set my 'windows version' to Windows 98, I get an
error stating that there is a debugger detected; unload debugger and try
again.

	If I set my Windows version to anything NT based, the splash screen
will load for Tiberian Sun, but then it will bomb out with an error.  Is
there any known fix or workaround for this?  Wine 0.9.9, Slackware 10.2
Kernel 2.6.15.6.

	I'm not subscribed to the list, so I would appreciate if I could be CCd
on any replies.
--
Malcolm D. Mallardi
"Nice to meet you Rose. Run for your life!"
AOL: Nuark  UIN: 11084092 Y!: Magamo Jabber: Nuark at jabber.com
Unsolicited Advertisements are NOT welcome.