[Wine] getwinegit.sh 0.3 released!

Christian Lachner gladiac.lists at gmail.com
Thu Mar 16 17:58:06 CST 2006

Weehaa, my getwinegit.sh-script now reached a next major version-step!
It's not perfect but it should do it's job very smoothly. Here's, what
has changed:

0.3_Yea, new features and some fixes ;)
        - Mode 4: installs an already compiled source
        - fixed a bug when mode was 3 and the target-dir was _not_ found
	- Now uses PID-Files to ensure, that getwinegit.sh does not run twice
        - very small enhancements in logger
	- Logfile is now stored at /var/log/ as default
        - small stuff I don't remember... again...
        - Granatenstark, Hoschi! ;) (who of you german speakings know
bill and ted?)

This release is meant to be a stable-version. IF there are bugs, then
post them to wine-users. Questions? PLEASE read the readme-file and if
you really can't sort things out, post to wine-users.

Ok, that's it for now.
  greets, chris