[Wine] NV-GLX error starting Q3Arena Demo under wine 0.9.10

Paul subsolar at subsolar.com
Thu Mar 16 21:08:57 CST 2006

I've built wine 0.9.10 on FC3 and I'm getting the following error when
starting Q3A and Halflife 2 Demos ... these both work fine under 0.9.6.

ALSA lib seq_hw.c:446:(snd_seq_hw_open) open /dev/snd/seq failed: No
such file or directory
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or
internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  146 (NV-GLX)
  Minor opcode of failed request:  3 ()
  Serial number of failed request:  8

Any guess if it's a wine bug or just a bug in nvidia's GLX that is
exposed by recent changes?

Regards,
Paul Berger