[Wine] IE and Windows Media Player?

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Wed Mar 29 00:14:48 CST 2006

Does IE and Windows Media Player (any version) work with Wine 0.9.10 or
the latest CVS version? If so, how to install? I've tried but failed:

* With the latest CVS and sidenet-1.9.1, using option "IE6 with WMP6
installation", the IE setup fails with "The download location information
is damaged".

* With Wine 0.9.10, using the FC4 RPM: The same as above.

* If I try using an offline installation directory, the IE setup fails
with "Setup was unable to install all the components".

Regards,
--
Peter Åstrand		ThinLinc Chief Developer
Cendio			http://www.cendio.se