[Wine] IE and Windows Media Player?

Peter Åstrand astrand at cendio.se
Wed Mar 29 08:53:03 CST 2006

On Wed, 29 Mar 2006, Michael Edwards wrote:

> Have you tried using winetools (http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/)?
> That is more or less what it is for.

No, not yet. I don't like the fact that I cannot report bugs etc if
Winetools is used. In fact, that's exactly what I want to do. Also, I
don't like that Winetools requires root access.

So, I'd rather want to install IE and WMP the "kosher" way, so that the
Wine developers will pay attention to my bugreports etc.

Regards,
Åstrand