[Wine] RE: Transparent socks proxy

Arnaud.ATOCH at oecd.org Arnaud.ATOCH at oecd.org
Thu Mar 30 04:59:21 CST 2006

I've commented out the "other process" test in virtual.c, recompiled wine and
tried - just in case - it would be so simple.
I don't get any error nor warning and the list of process seems to indicate
the application launched thru Sockscap has started (see ps output below) but
I've nothing on screen.

11209 pts/1    S+     0:00 /usr/local/bin/../lib/../bin/wine-preloader
/usr/local/bin/../lib/../bin/wine-pthread SocksCapV2/sc32
11214 pts/1    S+     0:00 /usr/local/bin/../lib/../bin/wine-preloader
/usr/local/bin/../lib/../bin/wine-pthread z:\dos\World of
Warcraft\Launcher.exe

Any ideas ?