[Wine] Video Memory Problem

Alair Dias Júnior alair.junior at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 23:43:44 CST 2006

I am trying to run a benchmark program on wine. First, I tried
3DMark2001 and then FreshDiagnose. After a lot of tries, I finally get
them to work. But, for my surprise, they both indicates wrong amounts
of video memory.
On 3DMark I got 0 video Memory and 0 AGP Aperture Size.

On FreshDiagnose, I got the same amounts (!) for my display adapter
and only 16MB of display memory in directdraw.

I am using nvidia GeForce FX 5200 with 128 MB and using the drivers
from nvidia. Tried with 1.0-8178, but a note on nvidia forum said it
could get the wrong amount of memory, so, I downgraded to 1.0-7676.

Does anybody know what I can do. I am using wine 0.9.10, so, I do not
have a wine config file, just winecfg.