[Wine] Agility Unscrambled Followup(Was: New to Wine, Install Problem)

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Fri Mar 31 09:58:33 CST 2006

Wine Enthusiasts,

On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 06:02:39PM -0600, Kevin Monceaux wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 31, 2006 at 12:22:16AM +0200, Sven Paschukat wrote:
>
> > I've tried your software and it seems to work after setting up the fake
> > windows directory via the winetools. Download winetools from
> > http://www.von-thadden.de/Joachim/WineTools/
>
> Thank you very much!!!!!  I'm new to the Wine world and your post is the
> first I've heard of WineTools.  It looks like it was just what I needed.

I've taken Agility Unscrambled through it's paces and it looks like
everything is working under Wine except printing.  When I try to print
anything I get either "Error:  Load Report Failed" or "Run-Time Error
'5003':  Load Report Failed."  When I get the second error the program
crashes.  The vendor says Agility Unscrambled uses Crystal Reports for
printing.  But, it comes with the needed runtime libraries so Crystal
Reports does not need to be installed separately.  I checked the
Applications Database on WineHQ and it says Crystal Reports does run
successfully under Wine.  Any suggestions on what might need to be tweeked
to get Crystal Report Printing working would be appreciated.

P.S.  I followed Sven's suggestion for setting up my .wine directory via
WineTools.  But, I wasn't able to get past the IE install as IE install
failed.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org