[Wine] Upgrade 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 issues

Bob Bob bob3bob3 at cox.net
Mon May 1 08:21:05 CDT 2006

Hi Daniel

Yes I agree about a fresh start, one of the really nice things about
wine/*nix in general! Since my original install was done through
winetools (not supported for this version) I suspect there is a clue
there. For example I heard some mention of wine having its own DCOM yet
I installed the one from M$ through Winetools.

Shall spend some time on it soon. Any other comments welcome.

Bob