[Wine] Windows vs Linux

Nat Bird natbird at gmail.com
Mon May 1 12:25:37 CDT 2006

On 5/1/06, sebas22 <nospam at x.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 01 May 2006 13:47:06 +0200, Philipp Klaus Krause <pkk at spth.de>
> wrote:
>

> >To me http://shelleytherepublican.com/ looks as if it's satirical.
> >On the other hand when I first heard the song "Die Partei hat immer
> >Recht" I thought it was satirical, too.
> >

> "Apache/1.3.34 Server at shelleytherepublican.com Port 80"
>
> By this I guess it's a joke all right. But the fact that we're still
> wondering wether it's a joke or not is _very_ worrying, since it means
> our times are able to generate such thoughs.
>
> Arghhh ! Give me some air to breath !
>
> --
> Regards,
> Sebas

From, http://shelleytherepublican.com/meaning-and-purpose.html :

"ShelleyTheRepublican.com is a satirical entertainment web site. The
purpose of this website is to point out political injustice by
exaggerating the viewpoint of the party the injustice originates from.
Basically it's save to say that almost all information in the articles
on this web site are false. The web site is designed to be funny. If
you don't find it funny, we kindly ask you to leave. We are committed
to Freedom and Justice for all. Please let your friends know about
this website. Thanks."

You have to admire their commitment, it had me going for a while.

Nat