[Wine] Re: Further to 0.9.8 to 0.9.12 update problems

Bob Bob bob3bob3 at cox.net
Thu May 4 01:04:41 CDT 2006

Hi Paul

No untoward errors in the font directory make. As stated lots of missing
glyphs. A section follows;

fontforge -script ../fonts/genttf.ff courier.sfd courier.ttf
Copyright (c) 2000-2004 by George Williams.
  Executable based on sources from 16:07 8-Aug-2004.
FontForge used to be named PfaEdit.
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="../libs/unicode:$LD_LIBRARY_PATH" ../tools/sfnt2fnt
courier.ttf 13 1255 96 128 8
Missing glyph for char 008a
Missing glyph for char 008c

And of course it creates all the fonts and copies them to the right
place when install is run..

I am wondering if it really is a font issue?

Tnxs for your help!

Cheers Bob