[Wine] [Game] Fallout 2

Tr00peR tr00per at o2.pl
Mon May 8 21:50:45 CDT 2006

Whenever I try to run Fallout 2 it ends up like this.
 I've got Wine 0.9.12 on Aurox Linux 11.1 (based on Fedora Core 3/4).
 I had previously Wine 0.9.2 and it happened the same.
 Doesn't matter which version of the game - 1.0, 1.02d or with MOD 1.05.

$ wine "c:\fallout2\fallout2.exe"
fixme:midi:OSS_MidiInit Synthesizer support MIDI in. Not supported yet (please
report)
fixme:ddraw:Main_DirectDraw_SetCooperativeLevel
(0x7fee6af0)->(0x10024,00000011)
fixme:xrandr:X11DRV_XRandR_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to
8
fixme:xrandr:X11DRV_XRandR_SetCurrentMode Cannot change screen BPP from 32 to
8
fixme:x11drv:X11DRV_DDHAL_CreatePalette stub
fixme:win:WIN_CreateWindowEx Parent is HWND_MESSAGE
fixme:winmm:MMDRV_Exit Closing while ll-driver open
$

Why this happen? Game crashes after displaying "Loading..." splash screen.