[Wine] font problems

Bob Bob bob3bob3 at cox.net
Tue May 9 12:52:47 CDT 2006

Hi Jorge

Exact same thing happened to me. I ended up going to the wine source
after first having updated fontforge to the latest version. I applied
the diffs found in the SuSE source RPM first though.

I assume (but dont know) that fontforge is needed by the build/compile
process so the wine RPM is unusable. I used
fontforge-20060413-2.i386.rpm from
http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/nix-install.html

Might be interesting to see if installing this RPM helps you but I doubt
it..

I have mentioned this wine/SuSE problem to the relevant maintainer.

Cheers Bob