Re: [Wine] Re: world of warcraft doesnÄt work (s orry if double post)

Geoff Streeter geoff at dyalog.com
Fri May 12 05:44:31 CDT 2006

At 2006-05-12 11:59 +0200, Molle Bestefich wrote:
>Benjamin Bielicke wrote:
>>if this is a doublepost please sorry bur
>
>Friendly suggestion:
>Feel free to check spelling on your mail before sending,
>it makes it a little clearer what you're trying to say :-).
>
>(bur --> but, thirst --> first, etc..)

I don't think spell checking technology is anything like as good as the
human brain at discerning what was meant. I am sure that, at least the
readers with English as a first language, will do a much better job of
making sense of poor English than the writer can do of cleaning it up. I
certainly would not like to try posting in Portuguese with a Portuguese
spell checker for assistance. I have enough difficulty posting in good
English myself and English is my first language.

Geoff