[Wine] Re: world of warcraft doesnÄt work (sorry if double post)

Benjamin Bielicke consolenjunkey at web.de
Sat May 13 08:14:45 CDT 2006

Daniel Skorka wrote:

> Benjamin Bielicke <consolenjunkey at web.de> wrote:
>> I've got a other question regarding my problem:
>> Shouldn't 'glxinfo' say that i have GLC_NV and GLX_NVidia
>> plugins/module/drivers loaded?
>
> You mean extension.
> glxinfo shows quite a lot of NVidia related stuff, so if you don't have
> GLX_NV and GLX_NVidia (whatever those are), it means either your card or
> the combination between X11 and the driver don't support it.
>
> Daniel

I only can remind that i read something like that in a forum 3 days ago but
i don't know if i should have this extensions, too and i don't find the
forum anymore.

the discussion goes something like this

A:Wow doesnt work...
B:does glxinfo shows GLX_NV and GLX_NVidia?
A:only GLX_NV ...problem fixed. wow work now

i don't know anymore in wich context GLX_Nvidia should/must apear. If
somebody knows more about this please help