[Wine] Re: world of warcraft doesnÄt work (sorry if double post)

Benjamin Bielicke consolenjunkey at web.de
Sat May 13 09:47:52 CDT 2006

I now downloaded and compiled the new version of wine (0.9.13)
now i can start wow and go inside buildings.

But now i cannot select, attack, speak or loot via mouse (i can use TAB to
select a target and attack via the interface) this is also a known bug and
there are many patches for this aviable so i think i will get it by myself
now.

Can someone please help me with the recompiling thing?

at the moment i recompile my wine sources with
make uninstall && ./configure && make depend && make clean && make install
to be absolutely sure my changes will be make.

its some kind of suboptimal if you fix something via trial & error and has
to wait 2 hours per try

which commands i had to use?