[Wine] Re: Wine cvs How do I injstall this??

Aggro spammerdream at yahoo.com
Sun May 14 03:03:16 CDT 2006

Huk wrote:
> I'm new to linux community and I want to install wine from cvs.

Are you sure you want to do that? I have to ask, because 100% of old
Windows users I have encountered, usually try to do things with the hard
way, when there are very easy alternatives they could do.

If you want the cvs version, you propably want to be a wine developer?
If not, are you sure the latest release version isn't good enough for
you? If isn't that much older, but should be more stable.

If the latest release version is good enough for you, what Linux
distribution you are using? There are quite a few packages ready to be
installed on various of Linux distributions.