[Wine] French Rice Wine

Jason Weisberger jbdubbs at gmail.com
Wed May 17 00:53:51 CDT 2006

Ah, I dunno.  I think the two are related quite closely.  Wine causes me to
drink heavily every time a new version comes out and breaks my favorite
apps.  I don't think I ever looked for a specific type of alcohol
though....just whatever was in close reach from the night before :)

--
Jason Weisberger
jbdubbs at gmail.com

--