[Wine] Re: Re: WoW Players --> "Targeting" patch for Wine 0.9.13 here

Mike Hearn mike at plan99.net
Sun May 21 11:01:12 CDT 2006

On Sat, 20 May 2006 01:01:27 +0200, Tomas Carnecky wrote:
> The only patch that is now needed is the mouse fix. And I don't expect
> the mouse issue to be fixed anytime soon as it requires pretty much a
> rewrite of the current dll/so loader and whatnot :(

I assume Blizzard has been unresponsive to bug reports about their app
relying on certain VM layouts? Has anybody ever tracked down the
_true_ cause of this bug? Is it storing information in the pointer
high bits or something? There may be an alternative hack we can use if a
full description is given.

thanks -mike