[Wine] Getting DigiGuide to update on WINE

andypage69 at googlemail.com andypage69 at googlemail.com
Tue May 30 12:57:57 CDT 2006

Hi all,

I've got the latest version of DigiGuide running under WINE on Ubuntu
(Dapper), however I have a few questions that I would like to ask.

1) I cannot get DIGIGUIDE to update the listings, I get an error
message about the filelist.dat not being downloaded. Is this a
permissions thing? If so what files/directories do I need to change.

2) At the moment I have to run DIGIGUIDE in a terminal using the
following command.

sudo wine "/home/andy/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/myTVinfo\ DigiGuide\
TV\ Guide/client.exe"

Is there a better way to run this?

Thanks in advance.

Andy