[Wine] Re: gtasa

Daniel Skorka skorka at gmx.net
Wed May 31 03:32:03 CDT 2006

delfick755 at gmail.com <delfick755 at gmail.com> wrote:
> first of all the menu is very, very slow
> the mouse keeps going to the center of the screen in the menu

Known problem, there is a patch floating around somewhere.

> in the actual game, the person keeps walking forward on his own

This will happen if you press a key and then the mouse pointer leaves
the window before you release it. Just get the pointer into the window
and press that buttton again.

> and the graphics are really slow

Do you have working 3D hardware acceleration? I.e., how many fps to you
get with glxgears?

> Is there are way to enhance apps with wine? (and fix the mouse issue)

What do you mean by enhance?

> or this just limitations of wine?

Bugs would be the correct term.

Daniel