[Wine] help a newbie

Tony Heflin theflin at gmail.com
Wed May 31 09:08:50 CDT 2006

I am pretty new to wine and am experiencing a problem that hope someone
might be able to help with.

I am trying to get Infinity Power (
http://www.dpro.com/pages/main.asp?MenuId=1) to work and am hitting a wall.
When the program starts it displays a splash screen then a login box that
sits on top of the splash screen. In wine the login box never becomes
visible. If I wait long enough to be sure that the login box is there I can
type the login info and it will accept it and procees and the program pretty
much works.

If I configure the program to run in it's own desktop the login box does
display and the program runs, but it is slower.

Does anyone have any possible suggestions?

Thanks
Tony Heflin