[Wine] tweaking wine - picasa version

Peter Heckert ph_newsalias2 at arcor.de
Wed May 31 11:08:59 CDT 2006

Hello,

I installed picasa and this installed a customized version of wine too.
Picasa works very well and so I have the hope that other graphic editors
could work well with this wine-version too.

I want to run Photoline32 (available at http://www.pl32.com)

I dont understand much about wine and the scripts delivered with the
picasa-version are rather complicated - almost unreadable for me ;-)

Is there an /easy/ way to tweak the picasa version of wine, so that it
can start another application or maybe arbitrary applications?

Another question: The next versions for Photoline will probably be
multiprocessor-enabled. Could this interfere with operation under
wine?

TIA,

Peter