[Wine] I can not install Corel Draw !!

Bry Melvin brymelvin at melvinart.com
Wed Nov 15 11:45:46 CST 2006

--- news at swwwk.com wrote:

> Hi
>
> I tray to install Corel Draw suite 11 or 12 or X3 !
> but without successfule !
>
> Can any body tell me how to install it ??!
>
> thank you

I have been periodically trying this for years.
The best I have been able to achieve was to get 9 to
install in Crossover ....but it still didin't work. I
haven't had a chance to try with the Crossover beta
yet.

FWIW I HAVE been able to get an alternative Serif Draw
plus up through 4 working somewhat in wine...and
working in everything except export functions in
Crossover. the later versions have cd reading
difficulties on Linux, but I'm still working on it.

The reason I  bring Drawplus up is that it will Import
cdr files

I KNOW this isn't a crossover list...but I've found
that I need an installation of wine, wine +
winetools,google's picassa and crossover to be
necessary to actually keep from having to reboot into
windows to get work done. Adding in Crossoveeer
beta,and that's actually 5 different wine versions I'm
using on one machine!

Bryann

Sponsored Link

Don't quit your job - take classes online
www.Classesusa.com