[Wine] re: very strange behaviour of ultima online.

Gabor Guzmics gab at g4b.org
Thu Nov 16 06:09:57 CST 2006

no, dont think so. even if this occured at the same time, the servers i play
on are private and do not use any banning mechanisms, also my account is
still active and working. (in both: linux laptop and windows)

also, i use wine, not cedega, to play, even if i have a copy here.

so, simply said, no dont think so.

g4b

Am Donnerstag, 16. November 2006 12:41 schrieb Dan Kegel:
> Gabor wrote:
> > [Why does the server boot me out if I play on Linux with Wine?]
>
> Could it be related to this?
>  "Linux Users Banned From World of Warcraft?"
>  http://linux.slashdot.org/linux/06/11/15/1652222.shtml
> - Dan

Gabor Guzmics
www.g4b.org