[Wine] Printing

Ian Couchman i.couchman at virgin.net
Sun Nov 19 04:35:51 CST 2006

Hi all,
	I have installed various versions of wine (built from source) on various
computers, all running Debian Sarge or Etch with cups. Printing works fine
apart from some installations where applications running under wine use the
whole page instead of allowing a margin. As a result, the edges of the
document are missed. I can't find any pattern to this. Even re-installing the
same version of wine on the same machine produces different results. Can
anyone tell me where Wine gets page size information or give me any clues?
Ian.