[Wine] Cisco VPN client, unimplemented function in setupapi.dll

Hiji hijinio at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 28 13:07:24 CST 2006

> >> I can't get a Cisco VPN client to install in wine

I'm not sure if you're looking to run the VPN just to test under Wine, or if you're looking for a way to really log on via Linux.  If you're trying to log on, you can look for the Linux version of the Cisco VPN client.  A company I used to work for used the Cisco VPN, but I used the Linux client to log in.  Made life much easier - even if it was command line, it was still a piece of cake to use.  I believe you can use the same profiles too.

Just wanted to put that out there in case you wanted some options.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/client/4_6/index.htm
http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/vpn/client/

Hiji