[Wine] Re: Trouble with wine 0.9.21

Jonathan Ernst jonathan at ernstfamily.ch
Wed Oct 4 10:42:48 CDT 2006

Le mercredi 04 octobre 2006 à 16:10 +0100, Alastair McKinley a écrit :
[...]
> So can anyone give me a hand figuring out how to fix this and if its
> possible?

Even if you could install the application, there is no way it could
communicate with your phone as it migth use a device driver (not
supported by Wine) or speak to your phone directly trough USB or
Bluetooth (not supported).

I don't know what phone model you have but I am a long time Sony
Ericsson owner and these phones work very well with native linux
application. I'm syncing my contacts, calendar with my phones and
exchanging files over bluetooth and USB without any problem (it works
much better than on Windows I must say).

Regards.

Jonathan