[Wine] Re: Can't make wine work... Wrong libraries loaded?

prkazevedo at ibest.com.br prkazevedo at ibest.com.br
Tue Oct 10 10:49:44 CDT 2006

Right! It seems that something is wrong in the "Cache variables" section in
the config.log.

Perhaps these variables values ought to be "yes" instead of "no". But I not
quite to sure...

ac_cv_func_pthread_attr_get_np=no
ac_cv_func_pthread_get_stackaddr_np=no
ac_cv_func_pthread_get_stacksize_np=no
.
.
.
ac_header_pthread_np_h=no

Anyway, all the headers for Linux threads and POSIX threads (nptl) libraries
are in the same glibc-devel package, which I had already installed. So I
can't undestand why Wine did't used the right headers...