[Wine] DEFCON errors

Stuart Grimshaw stuart.grimshaw at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 20:23:29 CDT 2006

err:module:import_dll Library GLU32.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\Defcon\\defcon.exe") not found
err:module:import_dll Library OPENGL32.dll (which is needed by
L"C:\\Program Files\\Defcon\\defcon.exe") not found
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for
L"C:\\Program Files\\Defcon\\defcon.exe" failed, status c0000135

I keep getting the above errors on wine (insta;;ed from a Debian
package, updated about 10 minutes ago.

It would appear that OPENGL32.dll is installed (but lower case) ,
however glu32 isn't anywhwre on my system.

Any ideas?

--
-S

Sports Photography in South Yorkshire & Derbyshire
http://www.stuartgrimshaw.co.uk