[Wine] Help needed!!!!

Nick Law nlaw at nildram.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 21:20:53 CDT 2006

mansu wrote:
> Hello there,,
> My self is MANISH KUMAR <http://astriskmanish.wordpress.com/>, i m a
> some wat new user of LINUX , presently i am using UBUNTU 6.06 Dapper Dark.
> So some how i need a indian msnger named as REDIFF BOL
> <http://messenger.rediff.com/newbol/> , on this ubuntu. i have
> searched a lot on GOOGLE,, then i got some idea abt i can configure it
> by using WINE.
> So can any one tell me what should i do?
> means how i can install REDIFF BOL , on gaim or on wine any
> information u know abt that plz do forward me!!!
> waiting for any once's reply...
> bbyeee.. take care!
> manish
>
> --
> MANISH KUMAR.
> Enjoy ur life.. n be happy always!!!!!

see if you have wine installed by typing wine --version
download RedifBol
then type
wine bolinstaller.exe

See if it installs then post the errors you get.

Ideally, download & install the latest version of wine 0.9.23 and read
this http://www.winehq.org/site/docs/wineusr-guide/installing-wine-source

Nick