[Wine] Re: running TextAloudMP3

Pawel K pawlaczus at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 09:09:54 CDT 2006

TextAloud MP3 works with wine 0.9.20 :))))
But unfortunately it doesn't work with AT&T Natural
Voices.
I have installed TextAloudMP3 using wine i.e.:
wine /mnt/cdrom/autorun.exe

Then I've installed AT&T NaturalVoices directly from
wine as well. the installation has been successful.
I can see AT&T Natural Voices in TextAloudMP3 (as
shown in TA.gif attached). But when I try to use
ATTNaturalVoices either by pressing "Test" or "Aloud"
button I receive the following error message(as shown
in TA.gif attached):

TextAloudTTS play OLE error 80004005

It works good with standard Microsoft's Mary voice.

When I press one of above buttons to use ATT Natural
Voice I do not receive any error message on the
console.
There is only suspicious message during TextAloudMP3
startup:

$ wine TextAloudMP3.exe

fixme:ole:CoResumeClassObjects stub
err:ole:CoGetClassObject class
{a910187f-0c7a-45ac-92cc-59edafb77b53} not registered
err:ole:create_server class
{a910187f-0c7a-45ac-92cc-59edafb77b53} not registered
err:ole:CoGetClassObject no class object
{a910187f-0c7a-45ac-92cc-59edafb77b53} could be
created for context 0x5

Do You have any idea what can be wrong ?
HELP ME PLEASE
THANK YOU