[Wine] eve online support status and resources

Edward Savage epssyis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 06:30:11 CDT 2006

Evening,

I'm interested in finding out the current status of EVE Online under wine
and creating a central point for all work to support the game (maybe in wiki
form).  Could any one with information please reply with locations of
patches and what is happening at the moment.  Also I'm interested as to how
the progression of the appdb is going and if any one else likes the idea of
setting up a wiki specifically for keeping track of games support under wine
(outside of the appdb) similar to transgamings wiki.  I am happy to host the
above suggestions on a dedicated server which I have laying around.

Also just a general hello to every one. :) I am free to help with anything
web related in my spare time and as I learn c I hope to assist with coding
wine.

Thanks,
Edward Savage