[Wine] Adobe Photoshop CS2

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 21:45:53 CDT 2006

Here is a quote from my friend. He uses XP most of the time because he hasn't been able to get the newest Adobe Photoshop working in Debian Sarge 3.1 with Gnome. He tried both cedega and the newest version of wine to get Photoshop working. Has anyone else got it working or know about getting it working?

"I copied all of the DLL's from the windows system32 directory into the wine fake_windows system32 folder (or wherever the DLL's that come with wine are stored).
I attempted to install Adobe Photoshop CS2, and when the installer was starting I recieve an error saying that my operating system is not compatible."