[Wine] cd drive not found

Chris Lemire good_bye300 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 18:12:27 CDT 2006

su -
mkdir /media/floppy
mount -t auto /dev/fd0 /media/floppy

Jerry, what distrobution of Linux are you using? Then I could help you
better when I know.

uname -a

That might show it. What's the output of all the commands and include what
you typed. How long have you been using Linux? You asked me about this.

mount | grep fd

The | (shift + \ keys) is a pipe in between there. It pipes the output of
one command to another. I am sending the output of mount (shows all devices
currently mounted) to grep. grep then searches and only displays lines with
the pattern "fd". You should check out www.linuxquestions.org and
www.google.com/linux and depending on what distrobution you are, there will
be some more guides and documentation.