[Wine] Re: Warhammer 40k

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:55:36 CDT 2006

> should work almost flawlessy, however I am unable to even get the game to run.
Note that they are referring to the demo which doesn't have CD copy protection.

> I'n installed the game on a Windows laptop (that's not up to running the game) and copied that across.
You should always try to install the game directly  with wine. That
way files and registry settings get installed as intended.

> Am I missing a trick here? I'm using Wine 0.9.18-1 from Debian testing
Try running the game with a no-cd crack. CD copy protection is known
not to run well on Wine.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards