[Wine] Schedule+ calendar success story

Paul van der Vlis paul at vandervlis.nl
Tue Sep 19 05:11:24 CDT 2006

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov schreef:
> On 9/18/06, Paul van der Vlis <paul at vandervlis.nl> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Maybe interesting for other people googling the web:
>>
>> I have Schedule+ 7.0 working under Wine 20050310 (comes with Debian
>> Sarge). This program is bundeled with all versions of Microsoft Office,
>> (mine comes from Office95) but most of the time hidden on the CD. It can
>> be used as a shared calendar. I copied the directory "Schedule"
>> directly, no setup program.

(...)

> Please submit your application, test results, and screenshots to AppDB
> ( http://appdb.winehq.org/ ).

I am not an active user of that application and version (I've installed
this for a customer), I'm not up-to-date with Wine releases (I use
Debian stable), and not an experienced Wine user.

Do you still think I should be an application maintainer?
Or do you mean something else?

With regards,
Paul van der Vlis.