[Wine] crush when play SC

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 07:09:35 CDT 2006

On 9/26/06, Jerry Hnidy <jerlinux at wowway.com> wrote:
> I am also very new.  Is there a place you would start to get comfortable
> with Linux?

This is out of the scope of this miling list. However, I will tell you
that I personally started by reading Gentoo's installation handbook
and doing what it says:
http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/handbook/index.xml

> When I do the help walk here in suse, it starts with a kernel section.
> And I don't even know what a kernel is.
A simple search on google/wikipedia will tell you.

> Do they write books on how to make this system happy?

Searching google, or amazon, or another book store for "suse book"
will show you the answer.

> For example, I still cannot get this machine to network with the windows
> machine scattered throughout the rest of the house.

You will figure it out if you do your research.

Finally, _please_ reply to the mailing list address
(wine-users at winehq.org), which is not my address.

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
/\  - against HTML mail & vCards