[Wine] PowerDVD 4.0: unimplemented function MFC42.DLL.6467 called in 32-bit code

Bojan Antonovic bojan at antonovic.com
Thu Sep 28 08:19:50 CDT 2006

I was able to install PowerDVD 4.0 by overriding mfc42.dll. So I could
close bug 6067.

Trying to run it I get:

Unhandled exception: unimplemented function MFC42.DLL.6467 called in
32-bit code (0x7bc37f38).

What should I do with this info? Open somewhere a bug? Is it a non-Wine
bug? Googling for it gives that some other people had problems with it
(see http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iVersionId=4715&iTestingId=3457).

PowerDVD 7.0 (trial version) doesn't have this problem (but others).

I added the versions 4.0 and 7.0 (trial) in AppDB.

Any ideas?

    Bojan