[Wine] Frontpage 2003 Upgrade

Michael [Plouj] Ploujnikov ploujj at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 19:34:03 CDT 2006

On 9/30/06, Steven Pasternak <stevenp500 at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Hi! How do I get frontpage 2003 upgrade to work? I used ies4linux to get
> ie6 and copied the directory and installed frontpage 2000.
> When I try to install 2003, though, it terminates before even starting!

Are you talking about upgrading frontpage 2000 to 2003? Have you tried
installing 2003 directly? (if possible)

> I need frontpage 2003 for school, otherwise I wouldn't use it.

maybe you should look into trying frontpage under vmware. Another
thing to try is to ask your professor/teacher to accommodate you if
possible and let you use other open source alternatives (if there are
any) - he-he :)

> Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

I don't think I can help you because of lack of detail and personally
I've never used frontpage. However:

Do you get _any_ messages from wine at all when you run frontpage (installer)?
I don't seen frontpage 2003 in AppDB. Maybe you could use 2002, which
seems to work fine:
http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php?iAppId=15

--
()  ASCII Ribbon Campaign