[Wine] Wine 16bit threads on FreeBSD 6.2

Declan Moriarty junk_mail at iol.ie
Thu Apr 19 13:14:08 CDT 2007

> does wine still support 16bit applications?
>
> is there something special I need to do to configure 16bit apps in wine?

What version are you emulating? Just firing up a few dos apps here gives
me very negative results, even those known to dos-box effectively.

The only 16 bit windows exe I could find was the scanner driver for my
last scanner, which did throw up a correct looking message with no
errors, although I never saw that one before.

So I guess it still does run windows-only 16 bit apps.wine-0.9.33 here
to go by the rpm, although it answers wine-0.9.28
--
Declan Moriarty <junk_mail at iol.ie>