[Wine] Wine and games

Lengyel Sándor slengyel at chello.hu
Thu Apr 26 12:02:34 CDT 2007

Fownloading the latest source from the git reposatory, and compiling it. will
make the Age of Empires run again, and the Mask of Eternity will start again
and paly again, but cannot save.
So 0.9.36 should be almost as good (or better? :-) ) as 0.9.31

Sandor

--
 Lengyel Sándor

Hass, alkoss, gyarapíts,